Everyone likes classic desserts, but, agree,Large pies and cakes are labor-intensive and laborious work. Our editorial staff is ready to share with you a simple recipe for apple pie, prepared in muffin molds!
Such cupcakes are an ideal option for family dinners and friendly gatherings. Check out the recipe below to find out just how easy it is to make these delicious desserts in your own kitchen.
- 300 g of flour
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. Baking powder for dough
- 0.5 g of vanillin
- 2 tsp. Cornstarch
- 1 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 0,7 l of canned apples (you can take fresh ones)
- 3 eggs
- 150 g of water
- Heat the oven to 150 degrees. Decompose the paper tartlets into each cell.
- Take all the dry ingredients: flour, sugar powder, baking powder, starch, mix everything thoroughly.
- Add eggs and a teaspoon of cinnamon, water, vanilla, whisk everything with a corolla.
- Fill each mold by half.
- On top of the dough, add apple stuffing.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a golden crust appears.
After watching this video, you can not resist the temptation to prepare such an impressive dish, which affects all the notes of the heart!
And you tried to cook something like that? What kind of muffin recipe can you share with us?