Caramel pudding Is one of those desserts thatIs associated with luxury. But our editorial staff is ready to share with you a simple recipe for such an excellent pie! You can make this truly gorgeous dish with a conventional blender.
- 2/3 tbsp. White sugar
- 400 grams of condensed milk
- 2 tbsp. Creamy cream
- 1 tbsp. Milk
- 5 eggs
- 25 grams of vanilla sugar
- Heat the oven to 175 degrees. Oil each box of the baking dish.
- In a small stewpan with non-stick coatingHeat sugar over medium heat. Raise the sauté pan at a level of 10-15 centimeters to spread the caramel all over the surface. Continue to heat the sugar until it turns golden brown. The resulting caramel is carefully poured into a baking dish.
- In a blender, mix condensed milk, cream, milk, eggs and vanilla sugar. Whip at high speed for one minute. Fill the caramel with a milky mixture.
- Bake the cake in a water bath, preheating the oven, from 50 to 60 minutes.
A detailed recipe for the preparation of exquisite sweets you can see in this video!
It's hard to resist the temptation to cook such a pudding, because it's so simple. Share and you with us with your pies recipes !!