Caramel toffee - a favorite delicacy sweet tooth of all ages. This sweetness can please your family every day!
And you can make a toffee in reserve toOn occasion, going on a visit, have a small gift on hand. Because such lovely surprises make the world better and kinder and will certainly cause a smile on your faces!
"so simple!" Offers to cook Homemade toffee with almond nuts. You will like their original taste and delicate caramel flavor!
- 1 tbsp. Sahara
- 220 g of butter
- 1/4 tbsp. water
- 100 g chocolate chips
- Vanilla sugar or vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp. Chopped almonds (also suitable walnuts, hazelnuts, cashews)
- The rectangular shape was covered with parchment paper or a special confectionery rug.
- Mix the butter, sugar and vanilla sugar in a saucepan with a thick bottom, put on fire until boiling.
- Stirring with a wooden spoon, continue to cook the sugar mass over medium heat for about 20 minutes until the appearance of caramel color.
- Pour caramel into shape, smooth. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, wait until they melt. Distribute the chocolate mass evenly.
- Sprinkle the product with chopped nuts, lightly pressing them.
- When the layer dries, you can break it into pieces.
A detailed description of the cooking process see in the video.
Prepare homemade sweets from simpleIngredients - make a sweet life right in your kitchen! Such a delicacy can be given without fear to children, because there are no chemical components in the composition.
Do not forget to share a recipe for homemade toffee with friends!