puff pastry Is a truly universal thing. How many different delicacies from it can be cooked. I, for example, always keep the package in the freezer in a freezer: at any time it can be defrosted and something to bake.
Puff pastry tartlets are an excellent option for fast Baking for breakfast. With the filling you can experiment as much as you like: fresh berries, frozen berries, jam, pomegranate seeds, spinach, eggs, minced meat, potatoes ...
Today "so simple!" Offers to bake incredibly delicious, but very easy to prepare Layered tartlets with cottage cheese and berries.
- 200 g cottage cheese medium fat
- 1 pack (500 g) of puff pastry
- 4 tbsp. L. Sahara
- A bag of vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- Berries (fresh or frozen currants, raspberries, blueberries)
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees. Batter defrosting.
- Sprinkle with flour the working surface, spread out on itDough and lightly roll out. Seizure (you can use a cup or a glass) make a preparation of tartlets. Decompose them on a baking sheet covered with parchment, at a distance of 2 cm from each other.
- Whip cottage cheese with 3 tbsp. L. Sugar and vanilla sugar to a creamy state.
- Press the product with a smaller diameter cutout. Lay out the cottage cheese and berries, without leaving the inner circle.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg with 1 tbsp. L of water. Blend with the edge of the products and sprinkle with the remaining sugar. Bake for 15-20 minutes before browning.
For the preparation of this baking anySeasonal fruits: apples, pears, plums, peaches, apricots. Taking as a basis 1 recipe you can spoil your family with different delicacies even every day. Bon Appetit!
Do not forget to tell your friends about this recipe!