Roll with apples
Traditional Austrian Apple strudel - my favorite dish, but it's about another dessert. An analog of delicious sweet pastries can be done in 15 minutes, absolutely not bothering with the test!
On this recipe you can cook smallRolls with a filling of cottage cheese and vanillin, poppy filling, berry mixture, bananas, chocolate and nuts. But since I adore apples, most often I choose the option presented in the recipe: with cinnamon and nutmeg, pieces of caramel apples are especially good ...
Roll with apples
- White bread for toast or thin lavash
- 120 g of butter
- Cinnamon and sugar
- Trim the edges of bread for toast or thin thin lavash into neat rectangles.
- Pinch a piece of white bread with a rolling pin to make it flat.
If you use lavash for a recipe, evenCrush the rolling pin does not have to - thin lavash serves as an excellent substitute for a thin test in many recipes that I use. Very tasty folded envelope and toasted pita bread with egg and greens inside!
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together, melt the butter separately. Pieces of apples, filled with sugar syrup, laid out on pita bread or rolled toast.
- Curl a neat roll with apple stuffing.
- Dip the roll into melted butter.
- Pan the roll in a mixture of sugar and cinnamon, you can also use ground nuts for breading: this will give the dish an incredible flavor!
- Place the rolled rolls on a baking sheet covered with foil. Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Bake apple rolls for 15 minutes.
- Ready-made dish is served hot, especially to meLike the combination of the taste of cinnamon-infused apples with cocoa! Vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, melted chocolate are wonderful companions for this dessert.
This video will reveal to you all the mysteries of cooking delicious apple rolls! Appetizing is not the word.
I see no reason not to share this recipe with friends! An extremely simple and high-quality idea for dessert ...