Chips in the oven
After trying these cakes, I could not guess,What is the main ingredient. A delicate taste of vegetable dough, echoing notes of fresh greens - an ideal appetizer, an excellent addition to soup or low-fat meat.
Prepare useful Cakes without yeast very easy. To my surprise, the recipe lacks even the flour and no hint of oil!
I advise you to try this Low-calorie pastries To everyone who attentively treats health and watches over the figure. Ready cakes can be sprinkled with grated hard cheese and lightly bake. Here it is - a dish of my dreams!
Tortillas in the oven
- Small head of cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- A bunch of cilantro, can be replaced with dill or parsley
- 2 tbsp. L. Lemon juice
- 0.5 tsp. Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, prepare parchment for baking.
- Chop the cauliflower in a blender. It will be approximately 2 cups of cabbage.
- Put the cabbage mixture in a bowl suitable forUse in the microwave. Cover the bowl with food film. Place it for 2 minutes in a microwave, then take it out, stir the base for the dough and put the bowl in the microwave for another 2 minutes.
Instead of a microwave oven, you can use the oven.
- Let cabbage cool and squeeze out excess liquid with gauze or a kitchen towel.
- Mix cabbage, eggs, lemon juice, finelyChopped greens. Salt, you can pepper to taste and add additional flavorings for flavor: suitable dried basil, coriander, garlic powder.
- Form small dough pieces from the dough - it will be 6-7 pieces. Place them on parchment and send to the oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes carefully turn the cakes and bake them for another 5-7 minutes.
After watching this video a good appetite is inevitable! Here's how to prepare vegetable cakes.
Such cakes with sour cream are good - they taste likePancakes, which my grandmother did. Neat roundwheels, resembling tortilla, can be filled with filling and served folded. Stuffing choose at your own discretion: toasted mushrooms, sliced squid, boiled eggs, meat pate - so many variations of this dish and ask on the table!
Bon Appetit! With my friends the best recipes, I really want them to appreciate these Tortillas in the oven deservedly.