Cupcakes with milk
An excellent combination of biscuit dough, chocolate and milk! Cakes, Cooked in an original way, conquered me. It was worth trying one thing, as I already dreamed of giving them all my family!
This recipe leaves room for courageousExperiments. In the dough you can add raisins, chopped walnuts, prunes. You can use whipped cream or ice cream instead of milk - choose the filling to your liking!
Cupcakes with milk
- 250 g of margarine
- 50 g of sugar
- 100 g of brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 200 g of flour
- 0.5 tsp. Salt
- 150 g chocolate pieces
- 250 g melted black chocolate
- 250 ml of milk
- Mix margarine, white and brown sugar inDeep bowl. It is not necessary to use brown sugar, it can be replaced by the usual one. When the mixture becomes homogeneous, add to it the egg yolk and vanilla extract, thoroughly knead the dough.
Add flour and salt to the dough. In the finished dough, crumbled chocolate and other ingredients at your discretion: dried fruits or nuts.
- Put the cupcakes in the molds, pre-lubricated with oil. Make a groove in each cupcake. Place the molds in the refrigerator for 20 minutes so that they cool well.
- Bake the muffins in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees until the items turn golden brown.
- Take the muffins out of the oven and fill them with melted chocolate.
- The remnants of chocolate are poured out immediately, so that it remains only on the walls of the cupcakes.
- When the chocolate is solidified, fill the finished cupcakes with milk. In the milk can add a couple drops of vanilla extract - the taste will be even richer.
Detailed recipe for mouth-watering Cupcakes with chocolate And you will see milk in this video!
What wonderful cupcakes! It is impossible to resist the temptation to share with friends such a tasty - treat all.