Bread of luxury - that's what the name means in translationItalian Easter cake "panetton". Having bought once this insanely delicious pastry in the store, I became fired by the desire to try to cook it at home. It turned out well, thanks to a proven recipe!
I recommend to cook The Italian "panetton" To the festive Easter table. The cake is light due to the air structure of the dough, every bit melts in the mouth ...
- 170 g raisins
- 20 g of light rum
- 20 g of hot water
- 3 eggs
- 1 sachet of vanillin
- 40 g of honey
- 130 g of candied fruits
- 540 g of flour
- 150 g of sugar
- 5 g of active dry yeast
- 2 g of salt
- 6 g of lemon zest
- 250 g of softened butter
- 1 tbsp. L. Melted butter
- 1 tbsp. L. Chilled butter
- Pour a raisin mixture of rum and 2 tablespoons. L. Warm water.
- Mix flour, yeast, sugar, salt, lemon zest and vanillin with a blender. You can use a vanilla pod: baking will be even more fragrant!
Separately whip eggs with warm water and honey.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the egg mass using a blender. The dough should be homogeneous! Slowly add the softened butter to the dough, one spoon, without stopping whisking.
- Combine the steamed raisins with candied fruits and melted butter, put the mixture into the dough.
- Put the dough in a bowl of impressive size, cover the food film. The dough will rise for 15 hours and should increase threefold, keep this in mind when choosing a container.
- Lightly sprinkle the finished dough with flour and form a ball from it, place it in a baking dish.
- Cover the dough with a damp kitchen towel and leave it to rise for another 4-5 hours in a warm room without drafts.
- Heat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Make an incision in the shape of a cross on the top of Easter andPlace a piece of cold oil in the cavity. Check the readiness of the cupcake with a match: it must come out of the dough slightly damp, in no case wet.
- Get out the ready panettone and let it cool. Can be decorated Italian cake Dried fruits, laying them on top, and you can traditionally pour it with a thick glaze.
In the bright holiday of the resurrection of Christ so want to please your loved ones and treat them to the most delicious dishes. Try to make an air cake, which all Italians adore, you will not lose!