Curd Easter in the oven
Nothing will replace Homemade cottage cheese casserole On the Easter table! I always cook this dish according to the presented recipe, and, it is necessary to give due to the author, it turns out delightfully time after time.
Perhaps a secret in the delicate aroma of raisins,Impregnated with cognac. Or the fact is that the recipe contains milk and starch instead of the usual flour and sour cream. Not so important, the main thing is that in the end I treat everyone very fluffy, smart and fragrant Easter!
Cottage cheese in the oven
- 600 g cottage cheese
- 250 ml of milk
- 150 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50 g of starch
- 1 tsp. Vanilla sugar
- 50 g of candied fruits
- 50 g walnuts
- 100 g raisins
- 50 g cognac
- 50 g of butter
- Grind candied fruits and nuts. Soak raisins in cognac.
- Separate the squirrels from the yolks, pound the yolks with the cottage cheese. Bring in the cottage cheese milk, stir the mass well.
- Add sugar, vanilla sugar and starch to cottage cheese. Impregnated with cognac raisins, candied fruits and nuts pour into the dough.
- Well whisk the proteins and add them to the curd mass. Oil the mold and put curd mass in it.
- Place the Easter in a preheated 180 degree oven. Put pieces of butter on top. Bake the Easter about 60 minutes before the formation of a crust!
Can be served Golden cottage cheese Easter With sour cream, honey, jam, custard orMelted white chocolate. This dessert flies from the plates at once, captivating everyone with an appetizing look and vanilla-cognac scent! Be sure to cook this year for the Easter table and share a wonderful recipe with your loved ones.