More than once convinced: From how the ingredients are cut, the taste of the whole dish depends! When cooking this fragrant roast from chicken it is very important to cut the carrots into circles, and do not rub it. It is also important to add broccoli at the very end: otherwise cabbage will boil and become tasteless ...
Roast with chicken According to this recipe I consider it my specialty, I do not know how to cook, but everything is so easy ... and it turns out perfectly: to the best of an acute and spicy chicken with a divinely tender sauce!
- 500 g chicken fillet or chopped chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp. L. olive oil
- 200 grams of broccoli
- 3 carrots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Some red chili peppers
Ingredients for sauce
- 2 tbsp. L. Crushed fresh ginger
- 4 tbsp. L. Cornstarch
- 1/3 tbsp. water
- 1/3 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1/4 tbsp. Honey
- In a small saucepan, mix all the ingredients for the sauce and cook it on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Fry the chicken, cut into thin slices, in olive oil.
- In the frying pan add the carrots, chopped garlic and the prepared sauce, a little bit after. Then add boiled broccoli to an almost ready dish.
- Season the chicken with hot pepper at will and serve the dish hot with rice or noodles.
A detailed recipe for cooking fragrant chicken look in the video. A very delicious version of this dish with beans or mushrooms.
Wish the friends a pleasant appetite by showing them this recipe. Hot dishes prolong life and improve digestion, do not forget about it.