White cream sauce
How I love this delicate sauce! It is not necessary to cook it with Parmesan: the "alfredo" sauce will work well with other types of brackish hard cheese. What you should pay attention to is the quality of butter and cream that you will use during cooking.
I lick at the thought of this sauce: it comes to a lot of my favorite dishes! Spaghetti, pizza, fish, meat, all kinds of green salads and even sandwiches - it all goes well with White cream sauce...
White creamy sauce
- 2 tbsp. L. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Creamy cream
- 1/2 tbsp. Grated Parmesan (can be replaced with cheese emmental)
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Melt the butter on low heat.
- Gently add cream, gently stirring them with butter.
- Salt and pepper sauce to taste. Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat. Stir the sauce for 5 minutes until it becomes thick. For this purpose it is best to use a wooden spoon.
Remove the sauce from the fire and add grated hard cheese to the mass. It is very important to carefully mix the cheese with the sauce!
- White creamy sauce Will be delicious not only with pasta. I recommend to try such an appetizing sandwich!
- A viscous white sauce is perfect for meat dishes and pizza! Try to replace them with a normal tomato sauce, the result is gorgeous ...
- A "alfredo" sauce with greens and pasta is well combined. I love to add a pinch of coriander!
Meatballs, shrimps, cutlets, stewed vegetables - everything will be times more delicious with such cheese sauce! Advise this recipe to your relatives: they will be satisfied.