Home glazed curds
This dessert can not remain indifferent: a delicate curd filling in chocolate glaze ... my children are ready to eat it in unlimited quantities. But are they useful to children? Cheese in chocolate? Yes, if they are cooked at home!
Recipe for glazed curds from "so simple!" - this is what I have been looking for so long. Now you can treat the kids and regale yourself without unnecessary fear. Try to cook and you!
Homemade glazed curds
Ingredients for curd mass
- 400 g cottage cheese medium fat
- 5 tbsp. L. Powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. L. Softened butter
- 0.5 tsp. Vanilla sugar
Ingredients for glaze
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 50 g of butter
- Cottage cheese fret through a sieve and mix it with butter, sugar powder and vanilla sugar. If the mass seems dry to you, add a spoonful of sour cream. Already delicious!
- From the received Curd mass Form the brusochki and send to the freezer for about 10-15 minutes. Cheese must freeze, but not freeze.
- But for now, Glaze making. Break the pieces of chocolate into pieces and put on a water bath. Add the chocolate butter, stirring, bring glaze to the desired condition.
- Get the syrki from the freezer and use a fork dipped each into melted chocolate.
- Lay out the finished products on a dish and place in the refrigerator until the glaze is completely frozen.
Gentle, and melt in the mouth! The charm is also in the fact that you can experiment almost endlessly with additives to this dessert: jam, marmalade, prunes, dried apricots, condensed milk, nuts. M-th ... fingers lick your lips!
Remind friends about the delicacy from childhood: share with them this recipe!