How to cook a steak in the oven
To prepare an impeccable steak is not necessaryMarinate meat and use a grill! I cook meat in this way for a couple of years and is always satisfied with the result: such a juicy, unusually fragrant dish ...
Steak baked in the oven, Not inferior to the restaurant option. Try this tricky recipe and see how delicious it is!
How to cook steak in the oven
- Meat, cut into 2 cm slice pieces
- vegetable oil
- Heat the oven to 230 degrees. So that the steak is perfect, we need a well-heated oven!
- Cut pieces of meat from all sides with paperTowel. Salt and pepper the meat right before cooking. Pour a little vegetable oil on a frying pan, heat it and fry the pieces on high heat from two sides, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Time to send the steak to the oven! It is best to do it in the same frying pan in which the meat is fried. A mandatory item: put a little butter on top of each piece. This will give the dish a delicacy and a special nutty flavor.
- After 6 minutes of baking in the oven, the steak will be with the blood inside, after 8 minutes - medium roast. Of course, it's best to use Kitchen thermometer To measure the degree of readiness of the steak: if it shows from 65 to 71 degrees, the meat is ready!
- After you get a steak from the oven, giveHim a little to stand - about 10 minutes. it is very important! The steak will be filled with juice and will melt in the mouth thanks to this technique! So that the meat is not cooled during this time, you can cover it with foil.
Bon Appetit! Delightful look, but what can we say about the taste of this steak ...
My family loves Pork steak, But you can prepare steak by this schemePractically from any kind of meat! I advise you to prepare a spicy sauce, which will enhance the already fantastic taste of the dish. Show a valuable recipe to your beloved friends, to cook a perfect steak - under everyone's power!