Pie on kefir with jam
Households ask you to bake something sweet for tea, and you do not have any desire at all for a long time with the test? Be sure to pay attention to this Fast pie recipe!!
From ordinary products without unnecessary problems it turns out fragrant, tasty and airy pastries. Quickly, simply, economically ... exactly what you need!
Yogurt cake with jam
- 1 tbsp. Favorite jam or jam
- 1 tsp. Without a slide of soda (can be replaced with a baking powder)
- 1 tbsp. Kefir
- 1/3 tbsp. Sahara
- 2 eggs
- 2.5 tbsp. Flour
- Butter for mold lubrication
- In a deep bowl, mix soda with jam. Mass zashipit, vypyrytes and greatly increase in volume.
- After about 5 minutes, add eggs, kefir vale, sugar and flour. Mix thoroughly. If you chose a jam from the past, for example from blackcurrant, you can increase the amount of sugar.
- A baking dish with oil, sprinkle with breadcrumbs or flour (crushed oat flakes also fit). Pour the dough into the mold.
- Bake the cake for about an hour at a temperature of 180 ° C. The first 30 minutes the oven does not open, later you can check the readiness with a wooden skewer.
It remains only to sprinkle a pie of powdered sugar and brew a fragrant tea. Delicacy!
It is not necessary to bake one big pie, you can pour the dough on muffin molds. Just do not fill more than 2/3 of their volume, because the dough for this recipe in the baking process rises strongly.
Treat your friends with this wonderful pie and share a recipe with them!