Potatoes are a frequent guest on our tables. And it is quite deserved, because the dishes from this vegetable are perfectly combined with any salads, meat, poultry, fish ...
"so simple!" Wants to share with you a new and unusual Recipe for baked potatoes. The highlight of this dish is a spicy marinade with garlic, soy sauce and honey, which gives the potato a golden and crispy crust.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 2 tbsp. L. Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. L. Not too sharp mustard (can be in beans)
- 1 tbsp. L. Flower honey
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- Dried herbs to taste (oregano, basil, marjoram)
- Salt to taste
- Potatoes with a thoroughly washed brush, put whole in a saucepan, fill with water. When the water boils, a little salting and cook on medium heat until half cooked.
- Water, let the potatoes cool down a little.
- Prepare Soy marinade: Mix in a bowl of soy sauce, honey, mustard,The dried herbs passed through the garlic press and vegetable oil. We do not need to add salt, because the soy sauce is already salty, and we also boiled potatoes in salted water.
Regarding honey, consider that buckwheat has a very pronounced taste, which can break the taste of all other ingredients. If you are not a supporter of honey in marinades, you can do without it at all.
- Not peeling, cutting Potato wedges And put them in a bowl with marinade. Let me stand up.
- The pan should be lightly oiled and put potatoes on it. Bake the dish at 200 degrees until a crust is formed.
Baked potatoes Can act as an independent dish, to which cream, cheese or any other sauce perfectly fits. At minimal cost, you get a hearty treat with an exquisite taste!
Tell your friends about a new way of cooking your favorite potatoes!