Mirror glaze for cake
Cooked this glaze for the first time and was very worried: So I wanted it to work out ... in a mirror glazed coating you can see your reflection - such a dessert will always cause delight at the festive table!
This recipe met my expectations, coverage forThe cake turned out to be extremely successful. Sparkling, shiny surface without a single defect ... besides it is inexpressibly delicious. Glaze from a famous confectioner Pierre Hermès Especially for you, dear reader!
Mirror cake glaze
- 75 ml of water
- 150 ml of honey
- 150 g condensed milk
- 1 tbsp. L. Gelatin
- 150 g of sugar
- 150 g of milk chocolate
- Soak gelatin in 30 ml of water for swelling, it will take about 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan with a thick bottom, connect the remaining water, honey and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the fire, add condensed milk and swollen gelatin. Add chocolate, broken into small pieces, quickly stir the mixture until it completely dissolves.
- Put the cake on a grate and spread it on it.Glaze with a tablespoon. In no case do not spread it with a spoon - let the glaze drip freely over the whole surface of the baking. So that there are no bubbles, you can pour the icing on the cake through a fine strainer.
- After 2 hours, the coating will harden, and the cake will get a magical look! Mirror chocolate coating Attractive, like a starry sky ...
For a better gloss in the glaze mixture, you canAdd a little cognac! Otherwise do not deviate from the recipe: the ideal proportions of products in grams will ensure the success of the event and you will please everyone with a radiant dessert.
I was fascinated by this simple way of making a luxurious glaze for dessert! Remember this recipe when you decide to bake a cake. I have no doubt that you will succeed!