Courgettes with tomatoes in the oven
Spring-summer season, it's time for juicy, ripe, fragrant vegetables, sets a new tone for our menu! "so simple!" Offers to cook Casserole from courgettes and tomatoes - an amazingly light dish for a summer dinner. Delicate vegetables with cheese crust will taste to all.
Zucchini with tomatoes in the oven
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 200-250 grams of courgettes
- 1 Bulgarian pepper
- 3 tbsp. L. Sour cream
- 2 tbsp. L. Milk
- 1 egg
- 30 grams of hard cheese
- Salt, pepper and other spices to taste
- Zucchini and tomatoes are washed and cut into not too thick circles. Pure the seeds and cut them into rings.
- Lay the vegetables in a baking dish by placing them vertically and alternating with each other.
- Salts, season with black pepper. If desired, you can sprinkle the dish with herbs. Top of vegetables smear sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Whisk the egg with milk and fill this mixture with vegetables.
- Bake the dish at a temperature of 180 ° C for 30-35 minutes. Give it hot!
100% guarantee that the casserole of fresh vegetables will fall in love with your family. Not a drop of oil, no frying, a minimum of ingredients - not a dish, but a real find!
Cook it yourself and share with your friends a recipe!