Caviar from zucchini
Why the pasty A snack of stewed vegetables Called caviar, is not known. Most likely, in times of total deficit, smearing something on bread, it was nice to think that this is caviar!
Now manufacturers offer this product with different taste qualities, which often only remotely resemble the unforgettable taste of Soviet caviar ... To cook caviar caviar Alone in the midst of the season is not so difficult!
Recipe from "so simple!" Cooking Homemade caviar Does not involve twisting vegetables throughMeat grinder and prolonged quenching. But the color, consistency and taste of this caviar is difficult to distinguish from the one that was sold on all counters of the once immense, and now defunct country ...
- 1 kg of squash
- 1-2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2-3 tbsp. L. Of tomato paste
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 0.5 tsp. Sahara
- 4 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- Washed Zucchini Cut into small cubes. If they are overripe, previously removed the seed.
- Fry zucchini until lightly bruised in 3 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil in 2-3 sets, so that they are placed in a frying pan in 1 layer.
- bow Cut it finely, grate carrot on the grater. Fry them together in the remaining 1 tbsp. L. Oil. Add zucchini, cover with a lid and put out the vegetables for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomato paste, salt, pepper, sugar, stir and spin for another 10 minutes. If marrows are young, water can not be added.
- Ready and slightly cooled vegetables blend with a blender: so you will get an excellent pasty consistency. If you cook caviar for storage, you can once again bring the mass to a boil.
Extremely useful and easily assimilable food is ready. Only fresh bread is left to cut and a green bowl is washed - it will be delicious!
Share with friends this completely uncomplicated recipe for domestic caviar from courgettes, let them appreciate it!