This dessert from "so simple!" - another proof that it is not necessary to spend hours at the stove, to regale yourself and treat your sweethearts!
Sweet Sausage from corn sticks Like everyone without exception, sweets: big and small ...
- 150 g of marmalade
- 200 g of peeled walnuts
- 3 packs of 70 grams of sweet corn sticks
- 180 g of butter
- 1 can of boiled condensed milk
- In a deep bowl, pour out all the sticks. In the same place, fill and cut marmalades cut into random pieces.
- Butter melted. Blend Boiled condensed milk With melted butter and pour this mass onto sticks, gently mix.
- From the resulting mass, form a sausage, roll it in crushed nuts and wrap it with parchment or food film.
- Send the package to the freezer for 30 minutes, then take it out and slice it about 1.5 cm thick.
Warn: it's too tasty! Trying a piece, it's hard to resist and not to take another, and yet ... it's not worth the trouble, because you can always quickly prepare a new portion of airy yummy.
Tell your friends how to make an excellent dessert from the available products, which you do not have to bake!