Do you expect the start of the season of cheap berries just as I do to start on a grand scale make jam? In this process there is something almost mystical, when you stand at the pelvis and stir a spoon (necessarily wooden!) Gurgling brew.
Strawberry, cherry, currant, raspberry, mulberry ... song! Jars in orderly rows gradually fill the shelves in the closet.
Do not think that "so simple!" Calls you to turn an apartment into a cannery branch! But how is it great: in winter, sipping a cup of tea, enjoying a fragrant summer dessert from a can ...
In our crazy age of constant shortagesTime recipes grandmothers and moms, when the jam cooked for a long time and in several receptions, lose their relevance. I want to do everything quickly, so that one, two - and it's ready! Here and remember about the famous Jam-pentomintku, Which can be made from any berries.
The less the jam is brewed, the more useful it is, Berries retain their taste, Shape and aroma. For the recipe given below, raspberry, currant, strawberry, cherry are ideal.
- 1 kg of berries
- 1 kg of sugar
- 4 tbsp. L. Lemon juice (you do not need to add to the cherry)
- Ripe berries, turn and wash, cherries removed bones. Cover with sugar and leave overnight in the refrigerator.
- In the morning, put a bowl of berries on a small fire and, stirring, bring to a boil. After boiling add lemon juice And cook for another 5 minutes.
- Spread the jam hot in Sterilized cans And close it. For me, it is most convenient to use 250 ml cans with screw caps. While the jam is gurgling, the lids are boiling, and the jars are sterilized in a microwave oven.
- Cover the jars with jam, turn the bottoms up and wrap them for a few hours before cooling down.
Approximate output of the finished product dependsFrom berries: from raspberries, strawberries, currants - 1 liter, from cherry - 1.6 liters (due to the abundance of juice). It is checked: house preparations are perfectly stored in conditions of a city apartment outside of a refrigerator, do not sour and do not explode.
Help your girlfriends open a season of workpieces, share a recipe with them!