This is the best cake to serve cold! This gorgeous low-calorie dessert never gets boring, but you can vary the recipe by adding various nuts and dried fruits to the dough. To my surprise, sesame is well combined with bananas. Sometimes I sprinkle them cheesecake - it looks pretty appetizing ...
Banana cheesecake with cottage cheese Long fell in love with my family. Really want to treat the readers with this recipe!
- 500 g of low-fat cottage cheese
- 5-6 bananas, better than overripe
- 2 tbsp. L. Flour
- 1 egg
- Cottage cheese in a blender or sift through a sieve. Bananas are also ground in a blender or with a fork.
- In the curd-banana mass, add the egg and flour, prepare the dough. You can add a little vanillin for flavor, sometimes I cook this pie with raisins - it turns out cool.
- Grease the shape with butter, lightly sprinkle with flour, put the dough into a mold and bake the cake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
If the cheesecake seems to you not sweet enough, you can pour it with caramel or condensed milk, but I prefer not to do it: the delicate aroma and delicate taste of bananas can disappear. Banana baked goods - something special, I recommend to try!
Check the recipe and tell it to your friends. It will be very useful to those who follow a diet!