Cutlets in Swedish - an amazing thing! An unusual addition to them is beetroot, which gives the dish a beautiful burgundy color and does not distort the meat taste at all.
Cutlets are juicy, smart, nutritious and at the same time low-calorie.
At home, in Sweden, this dish is called Steaks a la lindström. According to one version, they are named in honor ofLieutenant-navigator Lindström Hendrik, who loved this combination of products; According to another - in honor of a certain Swede Mary Kristine Lindstrom, supposedly invented these cutlets.
Beet cutlets in Swedish
Ingredients for cutlets
- 200 g ground beef
- 1 boiled beetroot
- 1 boiled potatoes
- 1 egg
- salt pepper
- vegetable oil
Ingredients for filing
- 2 onions
- Beets And potatoes of sodium on a fine grater. Mix vegetables with minced meat, add egg, salt and pepper to taste.
- Form small cutlets. From the indicated amount of ingredients should be about 8 pieces.
- Fry cutlets on both sides until blanching, then cover and cover over low heat for another 7 minutes.
- In the meantime, bow And fry until golden brown.
- Serve cutlets with fried onion and cucumber slices: the most perfect combination!
Beets - unusually useful for digestionProduct, it normalizes the activity of the intestine, eliminates constipation. The use of this vegetable is especially indicated for pregnant women, children and the elderly. So that Swedish cutlets are a good solution for gourmets of all ages!
Friends are waiting not to wait for you from a new recipe: share with them!