If anyone does not know, Plcinds (Rlacinta) - round Moldovan flat cakes that are either fried in a frying pan or baked in the oven.
As a filling for these tortillas will suit anything: cottage cheese with greens, meat, cabbage, apples, pumpkin ... with the test can also be options: extract, yeast, fresh, flaky - choose to your liking!
"so simple!" Offers to prepare traditional Fresh cakes with potatoes: It turns out and tasty, and satisfying!
- 500 g of flour
- 300 ml of water
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 400 g of potatoes
- 1 large onion
- Small bunch of parsley
- vegetable oil
- Eat flour in a deep bowl, make in the centerSlide groove, add salt, pour in water. The amount of water can vary depending on the properties of the flour. Kneading a steep smooth dough, roll it into a bowl and stand back under the towel for 10-15 minutes.
- Dough batter, divide into 6-8 identical parts, make them balls. Again cover with a towel for 10 minutes.
- Get busy stuffing: potatoes Clean, cut into small cubes, add chopped onions and greens. Salts to taste.
- A ball of dough is rolled into a flat cake, in the middle of which put 1-2 tablespoons. L. Fill, and then fold, as shown in the photo.
- Put the cake on a well-heated frying pan with butter and suture down and cook under the lid until golden brown. Turn and fry also under the lid on a small fire so that the filling can prepare.
Give placids hot, stacked stack. With a thick sour cream they are incomparable ... certainly friends of this dish!