Sausage meat at home
Polandvica (Belor. Паляндвіца) - raw meat with aromatic spices and garlic - the most delicious national Belarusian dish! Advantages over the store analogs he has a lot: no preservatives, except salt, long shelf life, ease of cooking and, of course, unsurpassed taste ...
In Belarus they traditionally prepare Pork loin, Choosing not too thick chunks of meat, so that they could fully wax. But you can take veal, and even chicken breast (in this case, the polydwitches will get drier).
Jerky at home
- 1 kg of pork (long dorsal muscle or boneless loin)
- 3 tbsp. L. Salt
- 1 head of garlic
- 2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp. Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp. Dry mustard in beans
- 1 tsp. Mixture of peppers (powder)
- Wash meat, Dry with a paper towel. Roll a piece of meat in salt, you can also make him a massage, and put in a suitable container with a lid. The container should be sent to the refrigerator for 2-3 days, periodically peeping and draining the juice.
- Prepare Mixture of spices. Garlic clean, pass through the press, poundIt with cumin seeds, crushed laurel leaves, coriander, mustard seeds, pepper, adding a pinch of salt. Well, if you have a mortar for such purposes, it is very convenient to do it.
- At the end of the required period, take the meat out of the container, thoroughly sodium pasta from spices and wrap it in gauze, folded twice, or thin Linen towel. Wrap it in a thread to make a kind of cocoon, and hang it directly in the kitchen, where the air is drier.
- Polandvitsa ready in 3-4 days, but you can withstand and yet, to additionally dry, then unwind the thread and enjoy!
Such a home-made delicacy is perfectly stored in the refrigerator. It is suitable for everyday sandwiches, and as a Snacks for festive feasts. It is convenient to cook a polandvice with an interval of 2 weeks, so that you always have a stock of tasty meat without harmful additives.
Hurry to treat me with dried meat of friends, share a recipe with them!