Gentle, slightly moist, Lush pie, Which melts in your mouth ... it is difficult to imagine that it is cooked without a gram of butter and without a single egg. I would never have believed it if I had not been convinced of my own experience!
This recipe for me is a real salvation, whenThe soul asks for something sweet and homely. Just mix all the ingredients and pour into the mold. In 30 minutes, just when the tea has time to completely brew, lacquer Fresh pastries!!
Pie on serum
- 1 tbsp. Manki
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- 1 tbsp. Whey
- 1 tbsp. Sahara
- 1 tsp. Soda
- 50 ml of sunflower oil
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- In a deep bowl of hot water Serum To average temperature. Add the soda, stir.
- Pour in the mango, mix it and put the bowl aside.
- Wash raisins, Pour boiling water, leave a little to swell.
- It's time to go back to the test. Add vanilla and ordinary sugar, fill up the flour in portions so that no lumps form, add oil, mix everything thoroughly.
- With raisins, drain the water and powder it with flour - so it does not sink to the bottom of the mold.
- Pour the dough into a mold, lightly greased with vegetable oil and sprinkled with breadcrumbs. Sometimes for a change instead of biscuits I use oat flakes - it turns out unusual. Sprinkle raisins evenly.
- Bake a cake 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. A pleasant tea party!
Without your attention should not remain extraordinary simplicity of preparation and profitability of this pie. Baking it in a multivark - in general a nice thing: 40-50 minutes in the "baking" mode!
Instead of raisins, you can take nuts, andChocolate crumbs, and candied citrus fruits, and cocoa, and fresh fruit ... in general, this recipe is an excellent basis for culinary creativity. Definitely worth sharing with friends!