Many young housewives are afraid to deal withBaking, they often think that this is a complex process that requires certain skills, knowledge and application of high-quality household appliances. Indeed, there are recipes with which you need to tinker a lot to get a worthwhile dessert.
But today our editorial staff will share with you an easy recipe for an amazing delicacy - Curd roll with banana. Even the beginning mistress will cope with its preparation!
- 5 tbsp. L. oatmeal
- 500 g low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 egg
- Stevia (or sugar) to taste
- Crush the oat flakes into flour, then combine it with cottage cheese, stevia and egg.
- Carefully knead the dough and strip it into two equal parts to make two rolls.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin, the thickness of the layer should be at least 0.5 cm.
- Place the banana closer to one edge of the dough and wrap it in a roll, gently prying the edges.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Put a baking sheet with baking paper and place rolls on it.
- Bake rolls 20-30 minutes before the appearance of a golden crust. A pleasant tea party!
Also inside the rolls you can place small pieces of black or milk chocolate - the children will be delighted with such an additive! Do not be afraid to experiment with Homemade cakes, Safely add your favorite ingredients.
Your friends will be interested to know about this unusual delicacy, share with them an article! And we have prepared for you another unique recipe for cookies from cottage cheese.