Procurement of sweet pepper for the winter
Aivar Is a dish of Balkan cuisine. And the Serbs, and the Croats, and the Macedonians consider it their national. Aivar is a universal product: consistency and heterogeneous structure allow using it both as a sauce for meat, as a vegetable garnish, and as a spread on sandwiches.
The canonical recipe for aivar is not, because in every Balkan family it is brewed in its own way and with different acuteness. The density can also vary: from a mashed liquid to a thick paste. But the presence of Sweet pepper, Fleshy and fragrant, - necessarily.
A piece of sweet pepper for the winter
- 3 kg of red meat pepper
- 2 onions
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 1 PC. Chili peppers
- 250 ml of vegetable oil odorless
- 100 ml of apple cider vinegar or 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. L. Sahara
- Salt to taste
- Wash pepper, Lay on a baking sheet, bake until darkening at a temperature of 200 degrees. Great, if there is a grill: it will be even more delicious!
- Put the baked peppers in a plastic bag, wrap the edge. Steamed for a few minutes, then to easily separate the peel. Seeds also removed.
- bow Cut into half rings and save in a small amount of vegetable oil until golden.
- Toasted onions, garlic, chilli And baked peppers through a meat grinder. Pour mass into deep Kazan, add oil, add salt, sugar and put on fire.
- After boiling, cook the sauce for 10 minutes, thenTry the taste, adjust the amount of salt, add vinegar or lemon juice. Again bring it to a boil, then spread it over the sterilized jars, ukupor and leave it covered until it cools down.
Only after trying the finished aivar, you immediately understand,That effort and time are not wasted! Taste - it is impossible to break away from the banks, not to mention the fact that all the neighbors will run off to the scent until the sauce is cooked ...
Be sure to share this recipe with your friends, do not deprive them of the opportunity to taste this delicious dish!