Gentle, airy Bagels With a creamy note will not leave anyone indifferent. Their special charm is that cooking them is not easy, but very easy. This recipe has long been sold by my friends!
Incomparable Baking for tea: Crispy on the outside, soft inside and with an abundance of delicious filling ... although these rogails have one drawback: too quickly they disappear from the plate!
Bagels made of shortbread
Ingredients for dough
- 1 tbsp. Sour cream
- 250 g of butter
- 0.5 tsp. Soda
- Flour (how much dough will take)
Ingredients for filling
- First pour into a bowl 2 tbsp. Flour, put chilled butter there and chop it with a knife. Then you can grind the butter with flour.
- Add to the resulting grits soda and Sour cream, Stir and add more flour so that a dough of such consistency as for dumplings is obtained. Roll it in a com and send it to the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare Poppy filling. For this poppy grind in a coffee grinder, fill it with a small amount of hot water, let it brew for 10 minutes. Add sugar to taste and mix.
- to prepare Nut stuffing, You need to mix the shredded walnuts withSugar. For grinding nuts, I use a rolling pin, just rolling out the cores on the board. So it turns out faster and more precious nut oil is released.
- Get out dough From the refrigerator, press and roll it thin-thin (about 1 mm thick). Cut a stratum into triangles.
- Lay out the filling and roll the bagels.
- Bake bagels 15 minutes on a baking sheet in the oven at 180 degrees. Try not to overdo the product, so as not to overdry! Ready rolls sprinkle with powdered sugar.
as Fillings for bagels Perfectly fruity fruit jam or jam, crushed dried fruits, ground cinnamon with cottage cheese ... in fact, what the soul wants, then put it!
A pleasant appetite for you and your loved ones, by the way, do not forget to share a recipe with them!