Apple puree "Nezhenka" with condensed milk
In my childhood I adored applesauce In small glass jars - megavkusnaya thing ... when the son was a little, I bought this delicacy, and we ate it in half.
It's not a secret that adults often buy mashed potatoes not only to feed the kids, but also to indulge yourself!
Thanks to The recipe for apple puree from "so simple!", You can forget about the store in the microbaths!
The taste is the same, from which I so mlela in my childhood. And most importantly, this Apple billet Perfectly stored and without a refrigerator.
Apple puree "sissy" with condensed milk
- 4 kg of apples
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 3-4 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 0.5 tbsp. water
- Prepare Apples: Wash, remove the seed boxes and skin. Cut into small slices and put them in a saucepan (preferably with a thick bottom). Then you can use the rind to prepare the pastille.
- Pour water into the pan and put the apples to simmer on low heat under the lid until softening, it will take approximately 30 minutes.
- While the apples are boiled, sterilize the jars and lids.
- After the apples are boiled, piriruyte them in any convenient way for themselves (submersible blender, potato-ham).
- Vale Condensed milk, Add sugar, mix. The amount of sugar depends on the sweetness of the apples used, vary to taste.
- Mash the mashed potatoes under the lid for another 5 minutes. Cautiously: the mass dries strongly at boiling!
- Finished apple puree hot into prepared jars, close the lids and wrap them until completely cooled.
You can simplify the task by asking someone fromHousehold help with the preparation of apples. And there is already a case for small: boil it and pour it into cans! Oh, I feel that I will close more than one portion of this yummy ...
Be sure to try to cook apple sauce with this recipe, remember to invite to the tasting of friends!