paste - this is an old but forgotten fruit delicacy. This is the most natural and simple way of harvesting fruits: no cans, lids, sterilization, and sugar is needed a little.
For the preparation of pastilles apples, pears,Plums, apricots, peaches ... from berries (raspberries, currants, strawberries) is not less delicious! Adding mashed potatoes to nuts, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, cinnamon or cardamom, you will get new impressions of taste.
Homemade pastille recipe from "so simple!" Implies pre-brewing: the finished product is then better preserved. But you can also use raw fruit puree.
- 4 tbsp. Chopped fruit
- 0.5 tbsp. water
- Sugar to taste
- Prepare fruit: Wash, wash, if necessary, peel and core, finely cut.
- Place the fruit in a saucepan, add water and cook after boiling for 10-15 minutes over low heat.
- Piriruy mass, based on the initial sweetness of fruit, add sugar taste. Return to the fire and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Baking sheet Parchment, Pour out the fruit sauce over the top, flatten the spatula.
- Heat the oven to 80 degrees and sushi paste at this temperature for 2 hours with the door slightly opened. Turn off the oven, but do not remove the baking tray, let it remain there until it cools down completely.
- The pastille is ready, if it does not stick to your hands and easily separates from the paper. The dried product is cut into strips or rolled into a whole roll. Keep in a glass container with a lid.
Watch the video and make sure that cooking the pasta is extremely simple!
An excellent way of processing the harvest ... the main thing is that you can eat this sweetness as much as you like, at least a minimum of calories!
Do not forget your friends to treat this useful sweetness!