Alupatra potato rolls
If you are not already familiar with Indian cuisine, it's time to do it: "so simple!" With pleasure presents a recipe for unusually tasty potato rolls. Like most dishes of Vedic cuisine, Alupatra - vegetarian food.
A bouquet of spices turns the usual Potato stuffing In an extraordinary yummy with a fabulous aroma! And with the addition of another spice - turmeric - and the dough acquires an appetizing golden color.
Potato rolls of alupatra
Ingredients for dough
- 100 ml of water
- 0.5 tsp. Salt
- 200 g of flour
- 1 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- Pinch of ground turmeric at will (for color)
Ingredients for filling
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 tsp. Sahara
- 1.5 tsp. Salt
- A small bundle of favorite greenery (parsley, dill, coriander, basil)
- 1/4 tsp. curry
- 1/6 tsp. Ground ginger
- 1.5 tsp. Sesame seeds
- potatoes Carefully wash and boil in a uniform. Leave to cool. When a little cool, peel and rassmony potato. Add shredded herbs, sesame, salt, sugar and spices, stir. The filling is ready!
- Mix flour, turmeric, salt, water and oil. Knead the elastic dough and cover, leave for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough into a thin layer 3-4 mm thick. Put the cooled stuffing, squeezing it with the palm of your hand. Roll up the roll.
- Cut roll On slices of a thickness of 1.5-2 centimeters, laying them on the flour-poured surface.
- Warm up in a frying pan 1-2 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil And roasting rolls until golden brown.
In a short time a whole mountain of food is ready, tasty and satisfying. Alupatra can be served as a snack for vegetables and first courses, but they will disperse instantly without any help!
This Indian recipe deserves the attention of your friends!