I love cooking Cupcakes: No long fuss, but the result is always happy. Queen of autumn - pumpkin - the perfect ingredient for baking! Delicate fragrance, magical bright color ...
Truthfully speaking, with a pumpkin I have a special relationship: not in all dishes I take it. But this cupcake is something, my love from the first piece! chocolate, Nuts, cinnamon do their thing.
- 1 tbsp. Pumpkin puree
- 200 g of flour
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of softened butter
- 150-200 g of sugar
- 10-15 grams of vanilla sugar
- 70-100 g of dark chocolate
- Handful of chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 0.5 tsp. Cinnamon
- For cooking Pumpkin puree You need about 0.5 kg of pumpkin. Vegetable peeled, cut into pieces and spread on a baking sheet covered with parchment. Bake the pumpkin until soft (about 30 minutes). Ready slices of crushed potato.
- Normal and vanilla sugar whisk with softened butter and white. Without stopping to whip, add one egg at room temperature. Mound sifted with baking powder, cinnamon and mix well.
- Add a lot of pumpkin puree, pieces of chocolate and chopped nuts.
- Baking dish with oil and sprinkle lightly with flour. Pour the dough into the mold.
- Bake the cake for 40-45 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. Readiness to check with a match or a toothpick.
The moment of truth: we get an orange miracle from the oven, let it cool down a bit and enjoy the taste ... Believe me, even if you're not a pumpkin lover, now you will definitely become one. A pleasant tea party!
Please the guests with fragrant and useful pastries, share a recipe!