A simple snack of lavash
Cigar borek (Sigara börek) is a national Turkish dish, which is served at home for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In shape these delicious straws are similar to Cuban cigars - hence the name!
Traditional crunchy straws are made from the finest Test filo. Buy ready - absolutely wasteful, and to cook and pull it yourself - the process is time-consuming.
"so simple!" Offers to cook this hot snack using Thin lavash. Faster can not imagine!
Simple lavash appetizer
- 4 thin lavash
- 150 g of brynza (you can cottage cheese)
- 1 egg
- black pepper
- Salt (if needed)
- Cooking oil for frying
- Cut the leaves of the pita into triangles.
- Dill finely chop mixed with cheese or cottage cheese, pepper. Separate the yolk from the protein and add to the filling. Carefully stir everything. If you use cottage cheese, salt.
- Lay out the stuffing on the wide edge of the pita bread and roll it with a straw. So that the patties are not untwisted, soap the tip with the remaining egg white.
- Fry the product in a sufficient amount of well-heated oil, then lay it on a napkin in order to remove its excess.
<Img alt = "snack from lavash" src = "/images/https://takprosto.cc/wp-content/uploads/p/prostaya-zakuska-iz-lavasha/6.jpg" li = ""
You get a whole mountain of delicious crispy tubules! By the way, such pipes can be prepared a little more and some of it can be frozen for a while: if visitors unexpectedly arrive, you will have something to treat them to.
Did you like the recipe? Share it!