Convertible pita bread with pumpkin
Thin lavash - this is a real wand-zashchalochka for any mistress. These original triangular envelopes are an incredibly tasty hot instant appetizer.
Crispy Envelopes with pumpkin - it's so in the autumn: bright and juicy! The dough does not need to be cooked, the taste of the filling amazes the imagination, and the layering of the pies is provided by a special way of folding.
Lavash with pumpkin envelopes
- 2 thin lavash
- 200 g of pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 100 boiled pork
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 pinch of dried thyme
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 g of grated hard cheese
- 3 tbsp. L. Sour cream of any fat content
- 1 yolk (for lubrication)
- Gourd Peel, remove seeds, cut into cubes. Onion crushed.
- Fry bow, Add to it a pumpkin, salt and season with thyme, carcases under the lid for 10 minutes. Add to the vegetables chopped boiled pork and chopped garlic.
- pita Cut into bands measuring approximately 35 x 10 centimeters.
- Smear each strip with sour cream. Lay a circle of tomato on the edge, 1 tbsp. L. Prepared pumpkin filling and handful Grated cheese. Corner of the rot and continue to fold, changing the side of the fold.
- The resulting neat envelopes laid out on a baking tray, grease with yolk and bake at 150 degrees until browning (7-10 minutes).
Snack-like triangles from lavash can easily be fried in a frying pan, but then the dish will turn out to be much caloric.
Prepare this delicious snack with a bright filling: it will cheer you and loved ones who will definitely be asked to share the recipe!