Lush omelet in the oven
Do you remember Omelets, Which were served in kindergarten? Lush, porous, with a ruddy crust ... today "so simple!" Will reveal all the secrets of this dish, remembered from childhood, and tell you how to reproduce it at home.
Let's start with the fact that in an omelette, neither flour, nor even soda, you do not need to add, the success of the dish in the right Ratio of milk and eggs (50 ml of milk for 1 egg). The larger the portion, the denser the omelet will come out.
A lavish omelet in the oven
- 10 eggs
- 0.5 liters of milk
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. L. Butter (to lubricate the mold)
- 60 g of butter
- In a deep bowl of liqueur milk. Add salt and eggs.
- It is not necessary to whip the mass, just stir it well.
- Form with high sides to oil with oil and pour there Egg mixture. The capacity should not be more than 2/3 full.
- Place the form in the oven, heated to 200 degrees, for 30 minutes. Do not open the oven door for the first 20 minutes!
- Lay out a prepared slice of butter on the prepared omelet, and then cut the omelet into portions.
If the finished omelette is slightly opal, do not be upset,Because the temperature in a conventional oven is not always uniform. By the way, here is another secret: in the kindergartens, the omelette also falls, simply because of the large volumes and virtuoso cutting the cooks manage to hide this fact!
If you want to make an omelette higher, just take a smaller shape, but with higher sides. Bon Appetit!
Give friends a piece of childhood, share a recipe with them!