Czech Republic - the country of ancient majestic buildings, cozyStreets with cobblestones, small restaurants and street cafes ... wherever you wander, everywhere the nose is teased with tempting appetizing smells of baked meat and fresh beer. Just an ideal place for lovers of delicious and satisfying to eat!
Veprvo knee - crown A dish of Czech cuisine. From the tenderest pulp, crisp crust and unique spicy aroma the heart of any meat-eater will quake! "so simple!" Will tell you how to cook this culinary masterpiece right in your kitchen.
Of course, no wild boar, we will not catch, and even not everyone has a spit. We confine ourselves to the meat pavilion in order to choose the most beautiful and meaty Pork loin, And bake in the oven. To prepare a dish is extremely simple, you just need to stock up on time.
- 1 pork shank (leg, shank)
- 1 L of dark beer
- 5 peas of sweet pepper
- 1 head of garlic
- 5 cloves inflorescence
- 2 tbsp. L. Honey
- 3 tbsp. L. Mustard
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 onions
- Salt, pepper to taste
- In the Pork shank (Peeled, washed and dried), make punctures all over the surface and stuff it with garlic.
- bow Cut into half-rings and place in a deep container. There, too, send the spinach, bell pepper, bay leaf and cloves. Pour meat 500 ml of beer and leave in the fridge to marinate for at least 4 hours. Periodically turn the wheel so that it is evenly soaked Marinade.
- When the meat properly promarinuetsya, get it and let the fluid to drain.
- Mix honey with mustard, salt and pepper to taste and rub with a mixture of wheat. Leave the meat for 15 minutes.
- Lay the board in a suitable container for baking, leave the rest beer. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour at a temperature of 200 degrees, after which turn the wheel and bake further under the foil for another hour and a half.
- After this period, completely remove the foil and cook the meat for another 30 minutes until a beautiful dark crust is formed.
Beware of the neighbors: they will certainly try to make their way to the smell. Veprevo knee is usually served with vegetable salad, fresh or pickled cucumbers, cabbage stewed with apples and, of course, beer!
Once again the friends' surprise, sharing with them this terrific recipe!