Pumpkins with garlic and borsch
What could be more beautiful than a tasty borscht for lunch? Only its combination with the most delicate garlic dumplings. This is an excellent substitute for bread, and they are prepared very simply.
Our editor has prepared a recipe for cooking pampushkas, which you will spend only 20 minutes creating. we use Yeast dough without eggs. With it is very easy to work, but the result is always happy.
Pampushki with garlic to borsch
Ingredients for dough
- 1 tbsp. Warm water (50-60 degrees)
- 1 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 3 tbsp. L. Sunflower oil
- a pinch of salt
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 3 tbsp. Flour
Ingredients for refueling
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. L. Sunflower oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml of cold water
- 0.5 bunch of dill
- Eat flour. Mix in a bowl of water, butter, sugar, salt, yeast and flour and mix the dough until it falls behind. The dough should turn out to be an elastic, dense consistency.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Roll small balls out of the test. Put them in a greased form at a distance of about 1 cm from each other, and can be denser. Put the form in a warm place for literally 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing: rub garlic with salt, water and vegetable oil in a mortar or blender. Add the dill or other greens to the mixture if desired. Stir.
- Place the dough pieces in a preheated oven and bake until ready for about 15 minutes.
- Get ready pampushki and immediately put garlic dressing. Baking will absorb all the liquid and will have Great taste And aroma.
No matter how difficult it is, let the pampushkas cool down a bit and eat for health. Bon Appetit!
Do not forget to share the recipe with your friends!