The Bulgarian Banicza
Banitza - almost the most famous dish in Bulgaria. And in district towns, and in megacities, banichars are very popular. Usually they offer several kinds of banitza, and even sour milk and ayran. Every tourist is just obliged to try this dish!
There are many kinds of banitsa. They differ in the kind of filling, the type of dough processing, the way of laying on a baking tray. Usually the banitza is prepared from a thin stretch test, to work with which, to admit, it is rather troublesome, but "so simple!" Offers a recipe using Finished puff pastry.
Ingredients for pie
- 500 g ready puff pastry
- 300 g of brynza
- 4 eggs
- 150 g melted butter
Ingredients for filling
- 200 g sour cream 15% fat or sour milk
- 2 eggs
- Thawing puff pastry According to the instructions on the package, divide into several parts, and then roll each one up to translucency.
- Blend Brynza With eggs. The finished filling is laid out in portions on the rolled out dough layer, smeared with melted butter, and gently roll the roll.
- Roll the rolls into Baking dish, Again oil with oil.
- To make a filling, mix sour cream (or sour milk) with Eggs. Fields this mixture with rolls and shake a little shape so that the shading is distributed evenly.
- Bake the banitza in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
See how to stretch the dough of true masters!
Perhaps you will be inspired and risk to bake the banitza, using a delicate homemade dough. The chances to stay the next day, this baking simply does not exist, so it is delicious!
Share a wonderful recipe with friends, they will be grateful!