Kimchi from Pekinese cabbage
Kimchi (She's kimchi, kim chi, chimchi ...) - hotKorean appetizer based on Peking cabbage. There are more than 100 varieties and ways of making this salad: the imagination of Korean cooks has no boundaries!
"so simple!" Proposes to test the most optimal Kimchi recipe (Without using exotic ingredients, such as fish sauce). Peking cabbage, cooked in this way, turns out juicy with a rich, moderately sharp taste.
Kimchi from Chinese cabbage
- 1 plug (weighing up to 1.5 kg) of Peking cabbage
- 1 tbsp. L. Ground chili (possible less)
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- Slice (2 cm) of fresh ginger root
- 1 tsp. Ground coriander
- 1 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. Sahara
- 4-5 tbsp. L. Salt
- 1.5-2 liters of water
- Sesame seeds for sprinkling
- Cut cabbage along into 4 parts and lay in a suitable container. Water boiled, dissolved salt and already cooled Brine Pour the cabbage. Cover the plate so that the cabbage is completely in the brine, and leave for 12 hours (more comfortable at night) at room temperature.
- Prepare the cabbage filling by mixing it through the press garlic, Grated ginger root, coriander, sugar and chilli to make a thick gruel. You can add a pinch of salt.
quantity Pepper Vary, because the case is purely individual: someone loves more sharply, and someone and a pinch-the burning horror.
- Salted cabbage Wash, then let the water drain, cut into squaresAnd mix with dressing. Place in a container, cover with a lid and leave to ferment at room temperature for 1-2 days. After that cabbage for storage can be moved to the refrigerator.
- Serve a snack, watering Vegetable oil And sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Chinese cabbage Contains a special useful substance - lysine,Which has the ability to purify blood, improve immunity and even defeat cancer cells. Koreans believe that kimchi promotes resorption of subcutaneous fat, normalizes digestion and assists in digestion of food.
And yet this oriental snack is an excellent anti-cold remedy, because, as you know, fermented vegetables contain more vitamin C than regular ones. Ginger and garlic Also do their healing work!
Share a recipe for spicy Korean snacks with friends, they'll love it!