Potato flat cakes in Finnish For all its plainness - a tasty, satisfying, easy-to-prepare dish.
This recipe will appeal to many hostesses, a set of products will please the devotees Vegetarian food. And a ruddy crust is something!
- 6 potatoes of medium size
- 1 egg
- 100 g of flour (and a little more for powdering)
- Vegetable oil for lubrication
- salt pepper
- Sesame (optional)
- purified potatoes Boil until cooked in salted water. Liquid completely, merge the potatoes. In cooled mashed potatoes add egg, salt (if necessary), pepper.
- Add the flour and knead the dough. If the mass is too sticky, smudge hands Vegetable oil, But it's better not to get carried away with flour.
- The dough is stripped into 6-7 pieces, roll balls, each roll in flour, and then form flat cakes with a thickness of up to 1.5 centimeters.
- The pan was lined with parchment, the surface of the greaseButter, put cakes on it. Nakoli products with a fork, grease with vegetable oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds or spices (optional). Bake at a temperature of 200 degrees until blanching.
Ready-made cakes look too appetizing, it is almost impossible to wait until they cool down sufficiently! Crispy and fragrant, they will be a perfect addition to the first dishes and salads.
Try to make cakes according to the recipe from "so simple!" And share your impressions in the comments!