Cake with prunes
"so simple!" Hurry to surprise! Beloved by many Sour cream cake with prunes We present in a new interpretation. Gentle, moderately sweet, with pleasant sourness and nutty aftertaste ... this cake is doomed to success!
Cake with prunes
- 1 tbsp. Sugar (for dough)
- 3 eggs
- 250 g of butter (can be margarine)
- 4-4,5 tbsp. Flour
- 1 tsp. Soda (extinguish with vinegar)
- 30 pcs. Prunes without seeds
- 200 ml of white dry wine
- 15 walnuts
- 1 L of sour cream with 25% fat content
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- 50 g of white chocolate
- Sugar to taste (for cream)
- Rinsed prunes without seeds pour wine and leave for 3-6 hours. It is more convenient to do this on the eve of baking a cake.
- Mix eggs, sugar and softened butter or margarine in a bowl. Add the baking soda. Add the flour to the mixture. Kneading soft dough.
- Soaked prunes get out of wine, fill it with halves of walnut kernels.
- Dough roll sausage, cut it into 30 identical pieces. Each piece is rolled into a flat cake, in the middle of which place 1 stuffed nuts prunes. Protect the edges, form a ball.
- Thus preparing 30 balls, lay them on a baking tray so that they do not come in contact: during the baking process, the balls with prunes will increase in volume.
- Bake the balls in the oven until golden brown at 200 degrees.
- Prepare the cream, adding sour cream to taste and whipping the mixture with a mixer.
- Bake the balls in the sour cream for a few minutes and put on a flat dish slide. The remains of the cream pour on the cake to fill the voids between the balls.
- Black chocolate melt on a water bath or in a microwave and pour the cake to them. On top the product is finely grated by the former chocolate. Send the dessert to the fridge for 5-6 hours for impregnation.
Simply, unusually, tasty ... eat and you can not stop. In the cut, the cake "drunk prune" looks unusually beautiful. A pleasant tea party!
Share a recipe for a delicious dessert with sweethearts!