To all fans of meat snacks "so simple!" Will tell, How to cook raw pork At home. Meat is simply gorgeous!
So that the meat looks beautiful in the cut and is not dry, it is better to take it for drying Pork neck. This recipe is for patient gourmets, but the result is worth it: no one is indifferent to the delicacy in the family!
Ingredients for marinating meat
- 2.5 kg of pork
- 500 g of salt
- 2 tsp. Black peppercorns
- 10 peas of sweet pepper
- 10 cloves inflorescence
- 5 bay leaves
Ingredients for red spicy powder
- 3 tbsp. L. Dry adzhiki
- 0.5 tsp. Ground coriander
- 2 tbsp. L. Paprika
- 1 tbsp. L. Black ground pepper
Ingredients for green spicy powder
- 4 tbsp. L. Svan mix (green pepper, black pepper, coriander, dried garlic, tarragon, tarragon, cumin, basil)
- 0.5 tsp. Dried garlic
- 1 tbsp. L. Marjoram
- Measure the amount of water needed for Cooking marinade. For this, pour the prepared meat with water so that it completely covers it, then merge into a separate pan.
- For each liter of water you need 4-5 st. L. Salt with a slide. Add pea pepper, clove, bay leaf, put on fire and bring to a boil. Strain the marinade and leave to cool.
- Put the meat in a container in which it will be marinated, and fill it with a cooled marinade. Press down the plate and return to the refrigerator for 3 days. Periodically turn the meat over.
- Get the meat from the marinale (it will noticeably grow heavier), dry with a paper towel and put it under the press for a couple of hours, so that the glass is all excess fluid.
- Prepare spices for sprinkling. Spice set You can change to your liking, but the above is optimal for me.
- Divide the meat into 2 parts, roll them in spices and wrap them in gauze. Put in a closed container and send it to the refrigerator for 7 days.
- A week later, take out the meat, roll in the remains of powder, change gauze to dry. The resulting convolutions-cocoons tightly wrap the string, giving them a beautiful shape.
- The resulting bars put in a ventilated,A cool and dry place (if the refrigerator allows, you can go there) for 3-4 weeks. The longer, the more delicious. Those who have an electric dryer at their disposal can use it.
A week later, without forgetting to pour a glass of red dry wine, get the meat, cut it with a sharp knife into thin slices and enjoy the delicious homemade product!
This recipe is definitely worth sharing!