Juicy baked beef
Brazil - a paradise for meat eaters and hell for vegetarians! Meat is loved here and knows how to cook: they boil, fry, stew, bake juicy large pieces ... in this country, any burenku is perceived first as a large piece of meat, and then as a source of milk, cottage cheese, sour cream.
"so simple!" Offers an unusual Recipe for baked beef. Lovers of roast beef will be definitely appreciated: the meat remains juicy and turns out extraordinarily tender!
For cooking this dish is ideal Rumpy (Upper part of the hip beef cut). Pieces weighing up to one and a half kilograms from this part are used for cooking roast beef.
Juicy baked beef
- 700 g of beef tenderloin
- 200 ml of white dry wine
- 100 ml of white wine vinegar
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 kg of rock salt
- 5 peas of black pepper
- Prepare marinade, Mixing olive oil, white wine vinegar and wine. Add black pepper peas and rosemary. Place the washed, dried and peeled meat in the marinade for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Put the beef in a high-temperature form with highSide, there also pour part of the marinade (about 1/4 part). Cover the meat with a large piece of baking paper so that it covers the meat completely from all sides.
- On the paper salt Slide, to get something like a cover.
- Bake beef at 195 degrees for 25-30 minutes. At such parameters, the meat will be an average degree of roasting: pinkish inside, but without blood. Take into account that it takes more time to make a bigger piece.
Serve the dish, cut into thin slices, ideally with a salad of fresh vegetables.
Acquaintance with kitchens of other countries is soFascinating (of course, if you do not need any exotic products). Experiment and prepare a new one, please yourself and your family with a culinary variety!
And the recipe is definitely worth sharing with friends.