How to Make Crumbly Plov
Aromatic pilaf - a dish that is appropriate and on a festive table,And on the everyday. But to cook it in nature is a pleasure! Of course, cooking pilaf is quite a long process, but modern technologies do not stand still and rush to help the housewives.
Today edition "so simple!" Tell you, How to cook a pilaf in a multivariate. The dish turns out very tasty, and from the fragrance you can lose your head.
How to cook crumbly plov
- 320 g of cooked rice
- 0.5 kg of beef
- 2 large living rooms
- 2 onions
- 1 head of garlic
- 4 tbsp. L. Corn oil
- 1 pepper chili
- Spices to taste
- Prepare and clean all ingredients. Rinse rice 5-6 times, each time changing the water. Cut onions in half rings, and carrots with straws. No grater!
- Cut the beef into small pieces, after cleaning it from the films and veins.
- Pour into the capacity of the multivark vegetable oil, fill the onion and turn it on Fry mode.
- Fry the onion for about 5 minutes until the transparency and add the carrots. Fry the vegetables for a couple of minutes.
- Roll the pieces of meat in spices and add to the container to the vegetables. Let them be fried until lightly browned.
- Came the mess of the rice. Pour it into the bowl to vegetables and meat, but in no case Do not mix. Add salt and spices to taste, lightly utopi peeled garlic head. And the last pcpih - pour the rice with hot water so that it covers it by about 1 cm.
Move the multivariate to "Extinguishing" mode, Close the lid and set the time for production 1hour. In some multivarkas there is a function of "pilaf". The main thing - do not open the lid until the end of cooking, so the dish will be much tastier and more fragrant. As soon as a sound signal is sounded about the end of the program, the pilaf is ready. At this point add a sharp pepper in it (here the main thing is not to pereposchshit).
Again close the lid and leave the dish in "Podgrev" mode Another 40 minutes to reach the pilaf.
- Now the dish is ready to serve. Bon Appetit!
That's so easy with the help of a multivarka to cook crumbly pilaf. Beef can be replaced with pork or chicken. Experiment with spices.
Tell us in the comments about your Secrets of cooking pilaf And do not forget to share the recipe with your friends!