How to Make Pigottons
Pidgies, Or Korean manties for a couple, is an incredibly rich and tasty dish. It is a pity that the recipe for these pies is known to a few, because the pythons are extremely juicy and mouth-watering.
Today edition "so simple!" Offers you a recipe for mind-blowing Pies for a couple. Perhaps it is slightly different from the original recipe of the national Korean cuisine, but this version of cooking is also worthy of attention.
How to cook a python
Ingredients for dough
- 800 g of wheat flour
- 300 ml of milk
- 100 ml of water
- 1 tsp. Sahara
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 9 g dry yeast
Ingredients for filling
- 1 kg of minced meat (it is best to use a mixture of pork and beef)
- 150 grams of radish
- 150 grams of red onion
- 300 g white cabbage
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Ground coriander
- 100 g of greenery
- 2 cloves of garlic
Ingredients for sauce
- 50 ml soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper
- Lightly heat the milk, then add sugar, yeast and mix everything thoroughly. When the yeast begins to act, add warm water and salt.
- Add flour to the mixture and knead the dough.
- Then cover the dough and give it timeTo rise. After a while, dough the dough and let it rise again. Do this procedure 2 times, then place the dough on the table and the mixture until smooth.
- Now start preparing the filling. Use minced meat or meat, cut into small pieces. Sodium radish on a large grater, then finely chop the onions, cabbage, garlic and greens. Add the spices and mix all the ingredients.
- Roll the dough into sausage and divide it into 20 equal parts. Each part roll into a round cake, in the middle place a small amount of filling.
- Connect first the middle, and then the edges of the flat cake.
- Place the pidigi on the pre-greased sheets of the steamer. Cook delicious pies 40 minutes after boiling water.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and serve Korean patties exclusively with it.
Prepare this delicious Asian dish for dinner tonight, your family will be delighted!