New Year's salad "Rooster"
On the eve of the holidays, each landlady will think three times about how it will look like New Year's table. To remember not only the divine tasteFood, but also its interesting presentation, you should approach the process of preparing dishes creatively. Today our editorial staff will share with you a recipe for an amazing salad that will not be left without attention of guests!
New Year's salad "cock"
- 200 g chicken fillet
- 200 g of champignons
- 1 onion
- 5 walnuts
- 200 g of canned corn
- 100 g of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 100 grams of hard cheese
- 1 Bulgarian red pepper
- 1 bunch of dill
- Boil the chicken fillet, chill it and divide into fibers.
- Using vegetable oil, fry the onions and mushrooms in a pan.
- Peel the walnuts from the shell and chop them.
- Mix in a bowl chicken fillet, fried onions with mushrooms, canned corn and nuts.
- Season the salad with mayonnaise, add pepper and salt.
- Gently lay the dressed salad in a bowl, giving it the shape of a cockerel. Then put the cheese on a small grater and decorate the dish with it.
- From red pepper, cut a comb, a beak, strips for a tail and a cock wing. From a pea of black pepper make an eye, and also place under the bird a little dill.
this Nutritious salad Like all guests, and will also be an excellent decoration of the festive table!