Mushroom Glade salad with champignons
Mushroom Glade Salad - an extremely elegant and tasty dish, which is not a shame to put on a festive table. Salad looks very impressive, so that your guests will have only one way out - be delighted!
It is worth noting that this recipe can be improved by adding your favorite ingredients. Good luck and a pleasant appetite!
"Mushroom meadow" salad with champignons
- 500 g marinated mushrooms
- 50 g of greenery
- 200 g of boiled meat (pork, beef)
- 200 g carrots in Korean
- 200 g of hard cheese
- 200 g of boiled potatoes
- 100 g of pickled cucumber
- 200 g of mayonnaise
- Prepare a split baking dish or a large saucepan. Put the mushrooms on the bottom of the mold, turning them over with their caps down.
- Chop the greens and sprinkle mushrooms with it.
- Cut the boiled potatoes into cubes and lay them on top of greens and mushrooms.
- Thoroughly weaken the first layers of lettuce and smear it with home-made mayonnaise.
- Finely cut cucumbers, put them on top of potatoes, grease with mayonnaise.
- Cut the meat into cubes, lay it in a smooth layer and spread it with mayonnaise.
- The next layer is Korean carrots and mayonnaise.
- Sour cheese on a small grater, sprinkle with salad.
- Put ready salad for 2 hours in the refrigerator. After the specified time, take out the form from the refrigerator and turn it over a dish or a large plate.
It is worth to spend a little time and prepare this Nutritious saladRemember the festive table for all guests!