Sprats at home
Can of sprat From the store - a product with intrigue. Because you never really know what will happen under the lid: appetizing fish carcasses or something vague and collapsing ...
"so simple!" Knows how to guard against any disappointments, and offers To cook homemade sprats. Their composition is exceptionally natural, but to taste from the shops you will not distinguish.
Sprats at home
- 1 kg of capelin (sprat, Baltic herring)
- 0.5 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. L. Salt
- 2 tbsp. L. With top of dry tea leaves
- 2 tbsp. Boiling water for brewing
- 4 peas of black pepper
- 4 peas of sweet pepper
- 3-4 laurel leaves
- Handful of onion peel
- Fish defrost, wash, let the water drain. Cut off your head and tails, gut. You can make sprats from whole fish, but this is already your taste.
- Pour boiling water over boiling water and let it brew, leave it to cool.
- Onion husks Wash, pour a glass of water and put on fire. After boiling boil on low heat for 15-20 minutes. And tea, and cooled decoction of onion husk strain.
- Densely lay the fish accordion in a heat-resistant dish. Put the black peppercorns and laurel leaves there. Fill the fish with oil.
- Slurry in one bowl of tea brew and a decoction of onion husk, the resulting "cocktail" dissolved salt. Fill the fish with this solution.
- Send the dishes with the fish into the oven, heated to 150 degrees. When the liquid boils, lower the temperature to 120 degrees: the fish should languish, and not boil. This will take 1.5-2 hours.
- After cooling, put ready sprats in a suitable container and fill with the sauce remaining after baking. In a refrigerator such a fish can be stored for up to 6 days.
Fragrant, golden, stunningly tasty fish - perfect for preparing festive sandwiches and salads!
Multivariate - the perfect device for cooking sprats. Just do it: put all the ingredients in the pan of the appliance, pour in the fill and set the "quenching" mode for 45 minutes.
Your friends just have to learn this recipe, share it soon!