Khychin with cheese
If you love tortillas the way I like them, this recipe is for you! Khychiny - an integral part Cuisine of the North Caucasus. Variations of fillings can be many, but the most traditional - from cheese with greens.
Hutchins with cheese
- 400 g of flour
- 1 tbsp. Kefir
- 1 tsp. Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 300-400 g of Adyghe cheese
- A large bunch of greenery assorted (dill, parsley, coriander)
- Butter for the lubrication of tortillas
Ingredients for sauce
- 200 ml of matzoni (can be replaced with thick yoghurt without additives)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp. L. Shredded greenery
- at kefir Add soda, stir and leave for 5 minutes.
- Mix flour with salt, vale kefir, kneading elastic dough.
- A well-battered dough should be sprinkled with flour and leave for 10 minutes, covered with a towel or a film.
- Cheese of sodium, add shredded herbs, salt, if necessary.
- The dough is divided into 6 identical lumps, eachOf which give a cake shape with a diameter of up to 10 centimeters. Lay out in the center of each flat cake 2 tbsp. L. Fillings, protect the edges. The resulting pouch is crushed with a palm and rolled out with a rolling pin into a thin circle with a diameter of 20 centimeters.
- Fry the tortillas in a dry frying pan for 3 minutes on each side. Lay out in a pile, smearing Butter. Before serving, a pile of flat cakes should be cut into 4 parts ("khich", by the way, translates as "cross").
- Serve hot pancakes with sauce in a separate bowl. For sauce, mix the matsoni, garlic and chopped greens. It turns out very tasty!
Nourishing cakes are made very quickly. Prepare them for dinner - the family will be satisfied! Friends will certainly want to know the recipe, share it soon.