How to cook a pork loin
Most housewives prefer to cook from Pork loin Balyk or chops in batter. Indeed, the dorsal part of the carcass is ideal for these purposes. But today we will show how to make a loaf in the oven!
Do not worry that the meat will be dryish. Thanks to the "sheepskin coat" from the peritoneum, which will prevent the loss of juice, the loin will turn out to be exquisite and very juicy.
How to cook a loin
- 1.5 kg of pork loin
- 1.5 kg of pork peritoneum with skin
- 1 head of garlic
- 50 g of herbs (dill, parsley, basil)
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground pepper
- If you bought a loin on bones, carefully separated it from the meat. Then clean the skin with a knife skin of the peritoneum.
- Chop the greens and garlic.
- Make a few incisions on the peritoneum from the side of the meat, almost to the skin itself. From the skin, too, make incisions crosswise.
- Ambassadors and peppers on all sides of the loin and peritoneum. Put the greens on the meaty part of the peritoneum.
- Put the loin on the peritoneum and wrap it around as much as possible. The obtained roll is knotted with the help of culinary twine. Put the dish for 24 hours in the fridge.
- After the specified time, place the roll in the oven and bake at a temperature of 160 degrees for about 4 hours. Periodically pour the meat with hot water, and then the resulting juice.
Prepare a pork loin for a festive table. Be sure, you will surprise your guests! Do not forget to also learn another great New Year's recipe.